|Version 1 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
0.5.74 alpha 2 (2007-12-16)
- Add --reload option to vuurmuur_script to make vuurmuur and vuurmuur_log reload their config
- Add support for Checkboxes in the GUI functions. Add support for enabling and disabling shaping per interface. Closes #32.
- Fix building of vuurmuur_conf rpm on Fedora 7. Thanks for fixing Stefan Ubbink.
- Add support for the Vuurmuur pc acting as a DHCP server where the host already has an ip, but requests a new one anyway.
- Add fix for creation of duplicate tc rules.
- Fix the ncurses fix for systems without wide ncurses headers but with ncursesw libs.
0.5.74 alpha 1 (2007-11-15)
- Add support for traffic shaping.
- Rewrite rules engine fixing a lot of issues.
- Fix parsing errors showing up in the connection viewer.
- update links to reflect new site
- fix a number of support scripts not working when /bin/sh didn't point to bash
- fix a few stats in the status window
- fix a parse bug in the logview management
0.5.73 alpha 7 (2007-09-08)
- Memory problems (corruption & leaks) in the connection viewer were fixed.
- Russian translation updated by Alex.
0.5.73 alpha 6 (2007-09-01)
- Add a separate message for when a user wants to apply changes when the Vuurmuur daemon is not running.
- Add support for conntrack 'unknown' lines with unreplied state.
0.5.73 alpha 5 (2007-08-23)
- Fix in_int and out_int not working in rules from and to the firewall. Thanks for reporting Jorijn.
- Updated Dutch translation.
0.5.73 alpha 4 (2007-07-22)
- Add the option to limit rules per minute, hour and day.
- Allow limit option for all rules.
- Fix for the prevention of duplicate NFQUEUE rules.
- Make sure only one set of rules is created per queue number in the NFQUEUE chains. This prevents lot's of unneeded and uneffective rules.
0.5.73 alpha 3 (2007-06-01)
- Added support for NFQUEUE
- Fixed loading of modules and checking of capabilities on more recent systems.
- Removed the obsolete markiptstate option.
0.5.73 alpha 2 (2007-01-21)
- Fixed the killing of grouped connections.
- Fixed the Debian initscript for systems not linking /bin/sh to /bin/bash
0.5.73 alpha 1 (2007-01-08)
- Fixed the killing of DNAT/PORTFW connections.
- No changes since alpha7.