- 19:16 Changeset [d3e2dc9] by
- Improve error checking of ip_conntrack parsing. Should fix bug #123.
- 19:05 Ticket #123 (ICMP traffic can kill [segfault] the connection viewer (parser error)) closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed by changeset:350. Please reopen if it's still an issue.
- 11:34 Changeset [6d0f7c6] by
- Hack around autotools/gettext issue on Ubuntu 10.04.
- 11:05 Changeset [406430e] by
- Fixup all compiler warnings. Improve vuurmuur_log error checking. …
- 16:01 Changeset [fbb7222] by
- Point user to error.log if init script fails to start the vuurmuur daemon.
- 13:15 Ticket #132 (SSL cert for vuurmuur.org) created by
- Currently vuurmuur.org uses a self-signed SSL cert causing most …
- 13:08 Ticket #131 (initd: not starting due to incapability to load iptables modules) created by
- Some people still maintain their own kernels (especially Xen-providers …
- 13:00 Ticket #130 (initd: not starting after unclean shutdown) created by
- When vuurmuur starts it checks for the existence of the following …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.