- 21:35 WikiStart edited by
- 21:29 Ticket #60 (Add option to disable state checking on rules) created by
- To use my Ipv6 tunnel I had to disable state inspection. It would be …
- 00:00 Changeset [05afb3e] by
- Update version to 0.7beta3.
- 23:26 Changelog edited by
- 14:25 Changeset [dcd95dd] by
- Implement the TCPMSS pmtu clamping rules. Closes #57.
- 13:35 Changeset [3e9630b] by
- Implement vuurmuur_script part of tcpmss functionality.
- 13:18 Changeset [ab8fc8f] by
- Implement Gui part of tcpmss functionality.
- 12:59 Ticket #57 (REQ: Add MSS Clamping option for interfaces) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by changeset:202, changeset:203 and changeset:204. Please let …
- 12:34 Changeset [a9f92c4] by
- Check for TCPMSS target in capabilities. Improve 'View Capabilities' …
- 18:20 Changeset [a0618d5] by
- Add help in vuurmuur_conf traffic shaping sections.
- 11:15 Logging edited by
- 11:13 Ticket #59 (rules creations failes on EM-64) created by
- *this applies only to em64 system with a em64 kernel* On debian 4.0 …
- 09:17 Changeset [214a337] by
- Add warning when shaping configuration is incomplete: if no interfaces …
- 08:12 Ticket #58 (add warning when shaping rules exist but none of the interfaces has ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by changeset:199
- 17:38 Ticket #58 (add warning when shaping rules exist but none of the interfaces has ...) created by
- Add warning when shaping rules exist but none of the interfaces has …
- 17:23 InstallationDebian edited by
- Typo in "Creating Debian packages" (diff)
- 20:08 Ticket #57 (REQ: Add MSS Clamping option for interfaces) created by
- PROBLEM: Some sites don't work with vuurmuur / SNAT when the router …
- 13:44 Changeset [2f5d279] by
- Update version to 0.7beta2
- 13:31 WikiStart edited by
- 13:05 Changelog edited by
- 13:00 Changeset [0d62ff4] by
- Make libvuurmuur_exec_command operate more quiet.
- 12:54 Changeset [6f5b50f] by
- Add detection for the NAT random option to the capability detection …
- 12:28 Ticket #50 (Detect support for --random option in NAT targets) closed by
- fixed: Closed by changeset:196
- 12:14 Changeset [94bc0bf] by
- Fix the new command executing code to actually work.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.