|Version 10 (modified by 16 years ago) ( diff ),|
Welcome to Vuurmuur Firewall
This is the community page of the Vuurmuur project. Vuurmuur is a powerful middle-end/front-end for netfilter/iptables for Linux aimed at system-administrators who need a decent firewall, but don't have netfilter specific knowledge. It is open source and distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL. Take a look at the list of Features. See the ScreenShots and flash demos for an impression.
Interested? This is how you get involved:
- Download the latest version and run it
- Read how to get started and read the Manual on this site
- Report problems if you encounter any
- Check the Faq, mailarchives and forums for common issues
- Join the vuurmuur-users mailinglist to ask questions, participate in discussions
- Get the latest alpha version, run it and report how it works
- Help improve the documentation on this wiki
- Create a translation for vuurmuur_conf in your native language
- Join the vuurmuur-devel mailinglist to participate in discussions
- Package Vuurmuur for your favorite distro
- Help others solve their problems at the forums, irc and mailinglist
- Check the developers page on the wiki
Spread the word
- Rate the project on freshmeat.net
- Try to convince your favorite distro to include Vuurmuur
- Tell your friends, collegues, relatives, etc
- Describe your installation(s), and bring us your Testimonials, to show the power of Vuurmuur.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.