|Version 5 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Work In Progress about ULOG support in Vuurmuur
Just some thoughts about how to implement ulog support in Vuurmuur.
- Create a config item in /etc/vuurmuur/config.conf
This will be LOGMETHOD, which can have the following values:
- log - for syslog logging
- ulog - for ulog logging, which has to be enabled during compilation
- Let ./configure check if libnetfilter_log is available, only then it should be used
- http://software.inl.fr/trac/wiki/ulogd2/user (Wiki about ulogd2)
- An introduction to Ulogd2 hacking
Installing dependancies for ulog support
You have to install libnfnetlink 0.0.39 and libnetfilter_log 0.0.14 to be able to use ulog with vuurmuur. When configuring libnfnetlink and libnetfilter you might want to supply extra options to the configure command.
When you don't do this, you have to add the default install path of the library to the
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PKG_CONFIG_PATH:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig