|Version 6 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Vuurmuur is a powerful firewall manager on Linux. It works with iptables on Linux 2.4 and 2.6.
- no iptables knowledge required
- human readable rules syntax
- traffic shaping
- Ncurses GUI, no X required.
- portforwarding is made very simple
- easy to setup in with NAT
- secure default policy
- entirely manageble through ssh and from the console (including from windows using PuTTY)
- scriptable for integration with other tools
- can produce a bash firewall script
- anti-spoofing features
- killing of unwanted connections
- supports working with Suricata & Snort_inline using QUEUE or NFQUEUE
- realtime logviewing
- realtime connection viewing
- filtering in logviewing and connection viewing
- basic traffic volume accounting
- searching through old logfiles
- audit logging: all changes are logged
- logging of new connections and bad packets
- traffic volume accounting
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.