|Version 2 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Vuurmuur is a powerful frontend to IPTables on Linux. It works with Linux 2.4 and 2.6.
- no iptables knowledge required
- humanly readable rules syntax
- Ncurses GUI, no X required.
- audit logging: all changes are logged
- portforwarding is made very simple
- easy to setup in with NAT
- secure default policy
- entirely manageble through ssh and from the console (including from windows using PuTTY!)
- scriptable for integration with other tools
- can produce a bash firewall script
- anti-spoofing features
- killing of unwanted connections
- supports working with Snort_inline using QUEUE or NFQUEUE
- realtime logviewing
- realtime connection viewing
- filtering in logviewing and connection viewing
- basic traffic volume accounting
- searching through old logfiles
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.