|Version 13 (modified by 13 months ago) ( diff ),|
Vuurmuur is a powerful firewall manager for Linux. It works with iptables on Linux.
- no iptables knowledge required
- human readable rules syntax
- traffic shaping
- Ncurses GUI, no X required.
- port forwarding is made very simple
- easy to setup in with NAT
- secure default policy
- entirely manageable through ssh and from the console (including from windows using PuTTY)
- scriptable for integration with other tools
- can produce a bash firewall script
- anti-spoofing features
- killing of unwanted connections
- supports working with Suricata IPS using NFQUEUE or NFLOG
- real-time log viewing
- real-time connection viewing
- filtering in logviewing and connection viewing
- basic traffic volume accounting
- searching through old logfiles
- audit logging: all changes are logged
- logging of new connections and bad packets
- traffic volume accounting
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.