|Version 14 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
Vuurmuur is an open source project developed in C. Anyone interested in helping on the coding is more than welcome!
But you don't have to be a coder to help us out:
- Translating Vuurmuur into your native language is another option. Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch and German are already done!
- Testing and reporting bugs and submitting ideas for future releases are also very welcome.
- Prepare Packages: Debian (woody/sarge/sid), Ubuntu, Gentoo ebuilds, Suse and Autopackage are already done. We would like to see RPMs for different distros and so on.
- Improve and extend Documentation. Check out our existing documentation, fix typos, improve the text base, add explanations! When you have done a special solution with Vuurmuur, write about it!
- Donate, or seek Commercial Support.
If you are interested in getting involved with Vuurmuur, join us on the IRC channel. For details see the Contact page. There is also a developers mailinglist (archive).
- Information for translators
- Release Checklist
- Changelog (2005, 2004)
Intended for docs describing and working out new features.