|Version 1 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
- Implement the TCPMSS pmtu clamping rules. Closes #57.
- Add help in vuurmuur_conf traffic shaping sections.
- Add warning when shaping configuration is incomplete: if no interfaces have shaping enabled, but there are shaping rules. Fixes #58.
- Add detection for the NAT random option to the capability detection code. Closes #50.
- Use a different method of testing the paths of the iptables, iptables-restore and tc commands. Fixes #56.
- Prevent Vuurmuur from starting when no rules are present. Add a commandline override option for it as well. Closes #55.
- Enable missing translation for shaping gui.
- Update Dutch translation.
- Fix building and installing of translations.
- Add checking for the 'tc' command location and warn the user if it's not set while shaping rules are present. Closes #53.
- Fix 'tc' location field not being handled right.
- Add iproute to the recommends in the Debian control file. Closes #54.
- No changes since 0.6rc1
- introduced new version numbering scheme
- updated build system to automake 1.9.6
0.5.74 alpha 6 (2008-07-25)
- Added support for the --random option for NAT targets/actions.
0.5.74 alpha 5 (2008-07-20)
- Fix --block for an empty blocklist. Closes #49.
- Fix clearing of vars using vuurmuur_script.
- Some small fixes for widec in the GUI.
- Build rpms with debugging symbols enabled.
- Fix a memory corruption error in the new shaping GUI functions.
- Add escape key to be able to exit every screen. Closes #34.
0.5.74 alpha 4 (2008-05-17)
- Add separate Fedora vuurmuur_conf spec file as our spec doesn't work on both OpenSUSE and Fedora
- Code cleanups
0.5.74 alpha 3 (2008-05-11)
- Installer can now upgrade from SVN. Thanks Tiger!P
- Enable gettext for new GUI parts
- Add shaping unit selection GUI