- 10:44 Ticket #140 (vuurmuur relies on obsolete CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_PROCFS kernel option) closed by
- fixed: 0.8rc1 now uses the conntrack utility as suggested. In other parts of …
- 17:09 InstallationDebian edited by
- 16:53 WikiStart edited by
- 16:48 Changelog edited by
- 13:03 Changeset [1de10b0]0.8rc1 by
- Tag 0.8rc1 release
- 13:00 Changeset [97bda2d] by
- Bump version to 0.8rc1
- 12:20 Changeset [2426b9b] by
- Fix wizard rule creation on fresh install
- 15:32 Changeset [643117b] by
- Add sysctl to sample config
- 15:28 Changeset [5c6735d] by
- wizard: create inet net after iface, fix dhcp rule not being applied …
- 12:56 Changeset [91c76bb] by
- Add conntrack to libvuurmuur depends as we now use it for some …
- 11:10 Ticket #33 (Create a wizard for Vuumuur) closed by
- fixed: I have fixed some issues and enabled the actual execution of the commands.
- 21:20 Changeset [c96bbe2] by
- Make sure debian pkg installs wizard with exec flag
- 20:58 Changeset [81ea23d] by
- Fix small wizard issues, make it actually exec the commands.
- 14:05 Changeset [ff0e5a7] by
- Fix vuurmuur_script commandline option parsing.
- 16:01 Ticket #143 (Ubuntu log) closed by
- fixed: The new svn packages default to using nflog, which will work out of …
- 17:28 Changeset [4e68d3d] by
- Add libnfnetlink0 and libnetfilter-log1 to Debian/Ubuntu 'depends'.
- 11:00 Changeset [604f6fd] by
- Add nfnetlink and netfilter-log support to deb pkgs.
- 22:54 Changeset [2d36291] by
- Suppress textdir debug message.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.