- 10:26 Ticket #42 (Services are in the source twice) closed by
- fixed: This should be fixed with r330, but I think it should be tested on the …
- 10:24 Changeset [e8e9ba9] by
- Removed skel directory, because it is not needed and changed the …
- 08:16 Ticket #123 (ICMP traffic can kill [segfault] the connection viewer (parser error)) created by
- managed to crash vuurmuur_conf with a segmentation fault by sending a …
- 08:45 Ticket #122 (debian init script broken ( s/kill -n /kill -s / )) closed by
- fixed: This is also reported in …
- 08:39 Changeset [9feb1e2] by
- Fix the kill command. Closes #122.
- 06:51 Ticket #122 (debian init script broken ( s/kill -n /kill -s / )) created by
- in the latest debian 'unstable' vuurmuur package (0.7+debian-2) in the …
- 11:28 Ticket #121 (Synchronising vuurmuur_conf and /etc/vuurmuur) closed by
- duplicate: This is a duplicate of #23 .
- 11:21 Ticket #121 (Synchronising vuurmuur_conf and /etc/vuurmuur) created by
- Sometimes it is quicker and easier to work with files directly in the …
- 21:21 Ticket #120 (vuurmuur_conf can't find help files when libvuurmuur is configured ...) created by
- When libvuurmuur is configured with the --with-shareddir=/usr/share , …
- 18:20 Ticket #119 (Add a field to determine SNAT address) created by
- When setting up a SNAT rule a field to determine the SNAT address …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.