- 16:30 Ticket #106 (ubuntu karmic 9.10 output of vuurmuur_conf broken with german UTF-8) created by
- vuurmuur-conf-0.8-beta2/debian/rules configure line still with …
- 15:01 Ticket #105 (Multiple flags to filter Vuurmuur Log) created by
- With a lot of traffic would be nice to filter the log with multple …
- 12:13 Ticket #104 (Internet network definition - all address space minus reserved private ...) created by
- Current definition of Internet Network can be achieved by defining a …
- 19:22 Ticket #102 (libvuurmuur.so is not install in the right dir on a x86_64 system) closed by
- fixed: This has been fixed with r264 , you can now use the --libdir option of …
- 15:45 Changeset [5a18ef6] by
- Fixup automake calls
- 15:43 Changeset [f7484f9] by
- fix the copying the zones when in svn mode
- 15:26 Changeset [62e16db] by
- Replace reference to arch command by uname -m
- 15:21 Changeset [e4a6081] by
- Remove unnecessary build sys files and add autogen.sh files to create …
- 12:12 Changeset [665ce01] by
- Fix running with custom libdir and adjusted install.sh for that
- 20:01 Changeset [d879c01] by
- First part to be able to install in a different dir. Thanks to Stjepan Gros
- 11:36 Changeset [4ecd014]0.8beta2 by
- Tag 0.8beta2
- 11:34 WikiStart edited by
- 11:25 Changeset [f1ae29a] by
- bump version to 0.8beta2
- 11:24 Changelog edited by
- 10:14 Changeset [19df3f5] by
- another build sys update
- 15:28 Changeset [d753f64] by
- Build update.
- 11:28 Changeset [6a7f63e] by
- Build sys update and minor cleanups.
- 10:59 Changeset [4ac150e] by
- Remove query.c
- 10:59 Changeset [e7e5685] by
- Move last functions out of query.c
- 09:17 Ticket #100 (Option to disable blocking of invalid packets) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in changeset:255. Please reopen if you run into issues.
- 09:16 Changeset [3eb2e154] by
- Add an option to not drop invalid packets. Closes #100.
- 16:45 Ticket #101 (Does Vuurmuur give protection from DDOS) closed by
- invalid: Closed as invalid, not a bug report.
- 16:43 Ticket #103 (service definition: samba) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by changeset:254.
- 16:42 Changeset [5d18db9] by
- Update default samba service. Closes #103.
- 18:54 Ticket #103 (service definition: samba) created by
- Currently, the samba service defined by default in vuurmuur is a …
- 18:35 Ticket #102 (libvuurmuur.so is not install in the right dir on a x86_64 system) created by
- On a x86_64 system, the libvuurmuur.so.0 is not installed in …
- 17:45 Ticket #101 (Does Vuurmuur give protection from DDOS) created by
- Hello there. I found your firewall from wiki.debian. Anyway I have a …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.