- 19:31 Ticket #69 (dash == bash) closed by
- duplicate: Please don't open new tickets for the same issue. Duplicate of #68.
- 19:29 Ticket #69 (dash == bash) created by
- How would you rectify the issue where dash is used instead of bash in …
- 12:24 Ticket #68 (IPtrafVol not updating) created by
- I am running vuurmuur on ubuntu and it works just fine. the only issue …
- 16:18 Ticket #67 (commandline overrides get lost when applying changes) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by changeset:215.
- 16:17 Changeset [793b314] by
- Fix cmdline overrides of the config getting lost on reloads/apply …
- 12:36 Ticket #67 (commandline overrides get lost when applying changes) created by
- Some options can be overridden by commandline options. These get lost …
- 18:43 Changelog edited by
- fixed issue #66 (diff)
- 17:59 Ticket #66 (Vuurmuur-0.7beta3 install.sh script bug.) closed by
- 17:57 Changeset [fd274b9] by
- Don't depend on environment variables to determine if we are root. …
- 17:31 Ticket #66 (Vuurmuur-0.7beta3 install.sh script bug.) created by
- When trying to run install.sh as root it claims not to be root user. …
- 09:53 Ticket #61 (Rule Editor zeros lower dst port from a Port Range) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by changeset:213.
- 09:53 Changeset  by
- Fix portrange parsing for listenports and remoteports entered in the …
- 08:17 Ticket #65 (In edit rule possibility of instructions of port or a range ports.) closed by
- wontfix: The purpose of defining the services with their names is to be able to …
- 10:32 Ticket #65 (In edit rule possibility of instructions of port or a range ports.) created by
- Add please in edit rule possibility of instructions of port or a range …
- 23:15 Developers edited by
- Added a requirements page (diff)
- 23:12 Requirements created by
- First version of the requirements page
- 22:14 ReleaseChecklist edited by
- add the tagging of the sources (diff)
- 22:10 Changelog edited by
- changes of r212 (diff)
- 22:57 Changeset [189c3b9] by
- Added the nfs and tinc services.
- 10:08 Ticket #64 (consider moving to the waf build system) created by
- Waf replaces the autotools chain: automake, make, etc... Since getting …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.