- 00:17 Changeset [a4313d7] by
- Fix devices missing on reverse related NFQUEUE rules.
- 19:52 Changeset [f22e028] by
- Fix minor build warning.
- 14:51 Ticket #27 (Add GUI support for shaping) closed by
- fixed: Added by changeset:112, changeset:113, changeset:114, changeset:115, …
- 14:44 Ticket #29 (Connection viewer shows parsing errors) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by changeset:118.
- 11:57 Changeset [857db55] by
- Fix install script on systems where /bin/sh is not /bin/bash.
- 11:51 Changeset [b86c884] by
- Fix parsing errors of some nf_conntrack lines. Fixes #29.
- 00:00 WikiStart edited by
- 23:43 Changeset [b26aa1c] by
- Add interface shaping settings support.
- 09:55 Changeset [bc60cec] by
- fix shaping settings being applied in the wrong direction
- 22:02 Changeset [819f8d3] by
- Fix saving on prio.
- 15:41 Changeset [9228f08f] by
- Fix shape rule window setup.
- 21:49 Changeset [42a572b] by
- Small fix to rule shaping win.
- 15:49 Changeset [29ae465] by
- Add highlevel forms api and create rule shape settings window with it.
- 09:39 Ticket #25 (Vuurmuur_conf crashes on Fedora 7) closed by
- invalid: Problem will be fixed by a Fedora update to ncurses. To test it, run: …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.