- 22:02 Changeset [819f8d3] by
- Fix saving on prio.
- 15:41 Changeset [9228f08f] by
- Fix shape rule window setup.
- 21:49 Changeset [42a572b] by
- Small fix to rule shaping win.
- 15:49 Changeset [29ae465] by
- Add highlevel forms api and create rule shape settings window with it.
- 09:39 Ticket #25 (Vuurmuur_conf crashes on Fedora 7) closed by
- invalid: Problem will be fixed by a Fedora update to ncurses. To test it, run: …
- 23:02 WikiStart edited by
- 11:52 Ticket #29 (Connection viewer shows parsing errors) created by
- For this line: […] I think Vuurmuur can't handle the 'ipv4' and …
- 10:26 Changeset [5f651b0] by
- Fix ebuilds. Closes #28. Thanks for reporting Sven Ritsche.
- 10:22 Ticket #28 (Gentoo Ebuilds seems to be not correct in Version 0.5.73) closed by
- worksforme: Should be fixed by changeset:111 Thanks Sven!
- 14:20 Ticket #28 (Gentoo Ebuilds seems to be not correct in Version 0.5.73) created by
- I think in files vuurmuur_conf-0.5.73.ebuild, …
- 14:05 Changeset [b4b476e5] by
- Fix some messages messing up the vuurmuur_conf screen during …
- 14:01 Ticket #19 (Fix a message messing up the gui on fresh install) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by changeset:110
- 13:48 Ticket #27 (Add GUI support for shaping) created by
- Creating the rules is done, now we need GUI support.
- 13:47 Changeset [b25cb55] by
- Fix warning field in network window being selectable. Fixes #24.
- 13:47 Ticket #2 (Add support for CLASSIFY target) closed by
- fixed: Done as part of the shaping support.
- 13:43 Ticket #24 (In the Edit Zone: Network window the "Warning No interfaces attached" ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by changeset:109
- 12:52 Changeset [28cc86e] by
- Fix shape.c not being compiled when automake is not available.
- 12:15 Changeset  by
- Move classify rules to their own chains and load them in the reverse order.
- 10:32 Changeset [fb3f6e1] by
- Fix crash (devide by zero) when calculating default rate when no …
- 01:19 Changeset [3c19efe] by
- Fix inactive rule being created anyway.
- 00:05 Changeset [6f62731] by
- Fix compiler warnings.
- 23:48 Changeset [25df989] by
- Fix default rule missing ceil keyword and sfq rules using wrong handle.
- 23:00 Changeset [aec39ca] by
- Add creation of shaping classes for rules.
- 17:56 Changeset [cb92e54] by
- Large cleanup of rule creation process. Should fix problem with rules …
- 00:51 Changeset [d28b2db] by
- Fix typo.
- 00:49 Changeset [70c11a7] by
- Add support for CLASSIFY iptables rules.
- 12:36 Ticket #26 (Creating rpm for vuurmuur_conf on Fedora 7 fails) created by
- Message: […]
- 12:31 Ticket #25 (Vuurmuur_conf crashes on Fedora 7) created by
- Vuurmuur_conf crashes during initialization. It is killed with the …
- 10:06 Changeset [484782b] by
- Update rpm spec files to new site and email address.
- 23:31 Changeset [46e8040] by
- Add creation of per interface default rules.
- 18:54 Changeset [269271f] by
- Add support for determining the default rate.
- 20:35 Changeset [d050aa0] by
- Add support for in_min, in_max, out_min, out_max, prio rule keywords …
- 17:43 Changeset [e87086d] by
- Add support for loading the shape rules to the kernel, setting up the …
- 13:58 Changeset [b905505] by
- Fix saving of tc location.
- 11:37 Concepts edited by
- changed names: int -> lan and lan.int -> local.lan (diff)
- 23:34 Changeset  by
- Extend interface bandwidth settings to vuurmuur_script.
- 20:21 Concepts edited by
- changed zone names: ext -> inet (and inet.ext -> world.inet) (diff)
- 16:00 Changeset [a6470e4] by
- Add initial support to interfaces for setting the maximal bandwidth of …
- 15:01 Changeset [74c1f35] by
- Add support for classify target capability checking. Add support to …
- 13:27 Configuration edited by
- 13:14 Installation edited by
- 13:13 Download edited by
- 13:12 WikiStart edited by
- 13:09 Credits edited by
- 13:08 Credits edited by
- 12:58 Features edited by
- 12:46 Manual edited by
- 12:45 WikiStart edited by
- 11:22 Ticket #24 (In the Edit Zone: Network window the "Warning No interfaces attached" ...) created by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.