Current svn trunk tree
- no changes so far
- Improved IPv6 support: #115
- Improved Debian packages, switching to nflog as default for logging.
- Fix connection viewer not showing accounting on newer systems. #141
- Amd64 packages for Debian and Ubuntu are now available through the apt server. #83
- Switch from "state" match to "conntrack" match for connection tracking.
- Services now support possible protocols. #63
- Add support for rpfilter match. #137.
- Added IPv6 support: #115
- Added support for nflog target. Closes #6
- Added git and svn services. Closes #118
- Added a version number to the About screen. Closes #116
- Make it possible to use the --libdir option of configure to tell where the libs should be placed. Fixes #102
- Added the sixxs service. Closes #107
- Moved gentoo builds to sunrise.
0.8beta3 (release skipped)
- Add an option to not drop invalid packets. Closes #100.
- Update default samba service. Closes #103.
- Patch by Matthijs Kooijman to make permission handling of Vuurmuur config files configurable. Closes #88.
- Move over connection killing to use libvuurmuur_exec_command. Fixes #98. Add audit logging to killed connections as well. Fixes #97.
- Work around a buggy Jaunty kernel that doesn't properly update /proc/net/ip_tables_targets and /proc/net/ip_tables_matches. Fixes #84.
- Add init info to the Debian init script. Copied from the official Debian init script for vuurmuur by Daniel Baumann. Should fix #85.
- Apply patches from ticket #89 by Matthijs Kooijman, in preparation of allowing optional more relaxed permission handling (See #88). Thanks Matthijs!
- Change the way iptrafvol.pl is executed. Should fix #68.
- Don't forget to set ip_forwarding when LOG target or limit match support hasn't been detected. Fixes #82.
- Handle text input of rule separator lines better. Fixes #73.
- Check in initial version of a bash/dialog bash quick setup wizard. A script that aimed at creating a working, but simple, Vuurmuur configuration quickly.
- Fix LOAD_MODULES loading from config file.
- Enable executing the wizard through vuurmuur_conf --wizard.
- No changes since 0.7rc3.
- Installation script no longer automatically updates the build system, it now only does so when told to
- Fixed a buffer overflow bug in textdir.
- Fixed a small layout error in the nfs service.
- Updated version of libtool (2.2.4) and Automake (1.10.1)
- Change building of textdir: the plugin is now a so library.
- Fix cmdline overrides of the config getting lost on reloads/apply changes. Closes #67.
- Don't depend on environment variables to determine if we are root. Closes #66
- Added services for the IM protocols AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, tinc and NFS
- Fix portrange parsing for listenports and remoteports entered in the vuurmuur-conf. Closes #61.
- German translation update by Alexander Weber.